Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Half Way Done for This Long Week...

" I no longer feel I'll be dead by thirty; now it's sixty. I suppose these deadlines we set for ourselves are really a way of saying we appreciate time, and want to use all of it. I'm still writing, I'm still writing poetry, I still can't explain why, and I'm still running out of time. " ~  Margaret Atwood

* * * * *
<~~ Update-

yes it is indeed a frog.. isn't he beautiful..
I have at least one side-kick that could
use a prince so I thought about kissing
him for her... but before I could manage
it he sang a rain song and hopped away...

Both Camella and Sheri were right with
their guesses..

Keep a watchful eye for my next What is it..



What is it?-  I have decided to offer another what is it game .. this one might be a tiny bit tricky..
I hope that you give it a close look and see if you can come up with a guess.. I think someone
out there will know what this it.. maybe that someone is you.. Please post a comment with your guess
of you can post if on my face-book if we are friends.. you might surprise yourself and make a great
guess.. this is something that is very common and you might have even seen one today... I know I did..
I will up-date tomorrow with a photo that shows what this  is..




































* * * * *
Project 365- a Photo Every Day







grassland

colorful prairie chickens strut
a dry and windy sea of grass
timber wolves howl
Savannah


Written By: Patricia Sawyer
5-23-2011








- - - - - - - - - - - -







reef
warm water caresses
ocean habitat rich with life
colorful creatures a beautiful rainbow
shoal

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
5-23-2011









* * * * *

The Rooster

feathers fluttering
one young phoenix escapes me
hens scratch cracked corn

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
 8-24-2011

* * * * * * * * *

Thanks for stopping by tonight.. Please do guess at the what is it.. I welcome both comments and followers!
Have a great day!
Patsy

3 comments:

Camella Black said...

Hey I'd love to have a copy of the lighthouse photo and my guess is a toad frog.

SmilingSally said...

Patsy,

That frog's skin is a good camouflage.

violette said...

Love checking out your photos!