Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday..... Not a Half Bad Day....

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom."
- Albert Einstein

"Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be."
- Daniel J. Boorstin

"The greatest lesson we can learn from the past. . . is that freedom is at the core of every successful nation in the world."
- Frederick Chiluba
********************************************

can you guess what was on sale today?.......

*******************************

- Writer's Island- Prompt #7 for 2011: Epiphany

I See-

an epiphany
the forest- there- through the trees
I sharpen my ax

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
2-15-2011

******************

Haiku Heights- Prompt #30 - Impression


Rustlers

my first impression
a very unlikely lot
then I saw them ride

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
2-15-2011
************************
Thanks for stopping by my world today.. I made it through it and I wrote some words so that was all good... I welcome comments as well as followers.. Have a great day!
Patsy

No comments: