Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday.. Today My Words May Not Be Wise!

"Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful." ~ John Wooden

"Life is a four-letter word." ~ Lenny Bruce

"Payday came and with it beer." ~ Rudyard Kipling

<><><><><><><><><><>

Micro-Fiction Monday

"Tear that wall down immediately you dim-witted fool!
I never said BUILD a TOWER OVER HER. I said.. so perfectly tiny.. I tower over her.."


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>




Haiku Heights ~ Prompt # 13- serenity


October Night


serenity seeps
silently claiming my soul~
counting stars we lie

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
10-18-2010
<><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I am hoping for a better week than we had last week.. I woke feeling yucky and haven't wavered in my opinion that this day would be long and tiring.. I hate that I often wake up in a mood that sets the tone for a not so good day.. maybe I should set my science minded son on a search for a cure for those woke up with the ear ache had a bad dream can't get my nose to blow all around bad first thing in the mornings... I will hope for a better tomorrow.. I welcome both comments and followers.. Have a great day!
Patsy


10 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Patricia,
This is a really funny take on our MM this week! You have a great sense of humor!



~Jean

eyeography said...

Nice...
loved it... :)

Pat said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the morning laugh!

Jingle said...

love counting stars.
cute Haiku.

hope said...

Ah, good help is so hard to find. :O

Diane said...

Whoopsie!!!! :O)

Anonymous said...

Excellent take on the micro monday and I enjoyed the haiku too :O)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I laughed my ass off on this one. Off with his head!

Olivia said...

Patsy Dear, you are a sweet one and this Haiku is just a piece of your being so nice.. xx

Margaret said...

Nice one - it made me smile.