Thursday, September 9, 2010

Love... Beauty... Fellowship... Joy... Peace...

"Not just Christians and Jews, but also Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and the followers of many other religions believe in values like peace, respect, tolerance and dignity. These are values that bring people together and enable us to build responsible and solid communities."
~ Alcee Hastings

"In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher."
~ Dalai Lama

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

**********************************

As September the 11Th draws closer more and more controversy is heard about the Church In Gainesville Florida that plans to burn a copy of the Quran.. I'm almost sure you have seen this on the news but if you haven't .. You can read more about this here.. here.. and here.. Many of us have sent photo's of what we feel brings peace to our lives.. Others of us will be posting photos on our blogs of things that represent the same things in our lives..

Personally I feel that the burning of any Holy Book is a bad idea.. the fallout could impact many innocent lives.. I feel that it could endanger our soldiers in many places world wide.. I also just simply think that it sets a bad example for our children.. If we hope to raise children who love each other .. tolerate differences in others .. and live in peace then we must show tolerance for others now... Tonight I will be sharing photo's of things that represent the Title words to me... Thanks for stopping by.. I welcome comments.. Have a great day!

Patsy

....LOVE..
Beauty~


FELLOWSHIP~..
... JOY~

.. PEACE~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post… cute pics... :D
was just hopping around…
Kindly check my other blogs:
My Online Computer Tips
Marvz Anime Blog
Every Rhose...

jeanlivingsimple said...

Patsy, I agree with you. Sure hope the burning is called off for good.
Wonderful message and pictures!
Peace...

Unknown said...

"Patsy's Words of Wisdom." has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-drive_12.html

ian said...

This article helped me a lot in advertising. Thanks!..