Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ahh.. Sunday.. Time for a NEW Week!

"The dead of midnight is the noon of thought."
~Anna Letitia Barbauld

"We can't buy one minute of time with cash; if we could, rich people would live longer."

~ O. Henry

"The experimenter who does not know what he is looking for will not understand what he finds." ~ Claude Bernard



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I had plans for a bunch of great photos today.. But somehow that didn't happen.. or maybe the photos I wanted didn't happen.. this hasn't been a good weekend for photos.. Em and I heard there was a carnival in town ..we would go See that.. bound to be great shots there.. carnies in their fancy not so fancy dirty clothes and all the rides.. lots of photos.. he got there.. there were a gazillion folks walking around.. we were about to step out of the car and.. her phone rang.. no walk.. no carnies .. no photos.. Dave an I had an errand out of town.. OK.. fine.. I'll look up a few Geo-caches.. (our other hobby!) we'll make it a combo day.. I'll get photos of the other town.. needless to say about half way there we discovered that we had NO CAMERA.. I searched and searched deep and wide.. because I never.. ever leave home without my camera.. at least one .. I had one.. it had one photo left on the roll of film.. all the other film was at home along with my good camera.. we did make a few shots with the cell phone but I was in a foul mood and really didn't try.. I hate to be somewhere where I know there are great shots and not have my camera.. So as you see I have had a rough.. frustrating weekend when it comes to photos.. But I do make photos of some sort every single day.. so I was still able to choose from my favorite photos of the week..

I welcome comments.. Have a wonderful day!
Patsy




.. Winter Time Feed..


.. Just an OLD tree..


My favorite color blooms in my back yard..


.. Laughing Happy Baby!..


Weekly Winners invites us to share our favorite photos of the week with them on Sunday!
Patsy


No comments: