Thursday, July 29, 2010

Three for Thursday!

"The secret of a good marriage is forgiving your partner for marrying you in the first place." ~ Sacha Guitry

"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them." ~ Mark Twain

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
~ Robert Frost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


#1~ ONEWORD!~ offering a new word daily.. how much can you write before the timer runs out?

sim­ple. you’ll see one word at the top of the screen.
you have sixty sec­onds to write about it.

~ MADE ~


what a mess you have MADE of things.. you MADE me cry so many times.. I MADE myself stay when I wanted to run as fast and as far as I could.. what MADE you so mean and nasty.. finally you MADE me see the real you.. I am glad I MADE it to a better life.. he has MADE our lives complete!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2~ The Lens Day Challenge for this week is Swirl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#3~ A Haiku~


Early Riser

my bright cork plopped
into knee deep ice water~
tented ~ she slumbers

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
5-19-2010

No comments: