Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It Is Garden Bloggers Bloom Day!

"I think this is what hooks one to gardening: it is the closest one can come to being present at creation." ~ Phyllis Theroux

"I don't hold that everybody has to love fashion. Some people like gardening."
~ Steven Cojocaru

"Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace."
~ May Sarton

+++++++++++++++++++++

Today is the 15th of June.. Every month on the 15th we are invited to share what is blooming in our own garden with others .. The rules for Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day are simple... no rules! You can include pictures.. lists.. no lists.. common names.. botanical names.. no names.. whatever you’d like to do to showcase your blooms. You can post early, you can post late. They are grateful for whatever you share.. and all are welcome! So with all those rules.. in mind I share with you tiny selection of what is blooming today in my homemade.. bucket.. jungle! I hope you enjoy your visit to my world! Have a wonderful day!
Patsy
High and low we have blooms... Lily's and mimosa trees

petunias..red and many other colors..

marigolds...

Gardenia scents the air...

So Blue... Hydrangea...

Bee Balm blooms purple.. My favorite color!

Zinnia blooms in the middle of Dave's vegetable garden..

this looks like a tiny daisy but I forget the real name..
it lives and blooms in an old cooler.. a look over our bucket garden at watering time.. my favorite time of the evening..


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

7 comments:

Big Time said...

It is a beautiful "Bucket"garden. Today it may need a little more water. Love you! Reuben

Camella Black said...

I love your bucket garden and have tried to add a few containers (no buckets yet) to my garden. Your garden/yard is like a museum or art gallery to me...

Sunshine said...

I love the flowers! Your pictures turned out great!!

free game said...

hi..I like your blog..your story is great..

Samsung Plasma HDTV said...

Hi I am her for visiting you great blog..nice come in your blog

media fire said...

nice blog..I really enjoy read your article

Melody said...

I haven't seen purple bee balm before. I have red and pink, but I need the purple too:)