Thursday, November 5, 2009

Three Haiku..

"Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable."

"Get someone else to blow your horn and the sound will carry twice as far."

"Never miss a good chance to shut up."
~ all by Will Rogers

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Castaway


dark water restrains
coconut tree reflections
I dream of pizza


Written By: Patricia Sawyer
10-22-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duck a L' Orange

moonlight quackers
squabble over cold fast food
I heat my oven

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
10-22-2009


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn Falls In


shiny black crows race
across chimney smoked skies
fresh pumpkin pies cool

Written By: Patricia Sawyer
10-22-2009





5 comments:

Paul Baines said...

Haiku is poetry for people on the go!

:p Lovely poems Patsy

loves2ride said...

I have missed you! I thought you had forgotten about us...

Unknown said...

these seem kind of out of sorts to me, is everything all right with you?

much love to you my friend...hugz!

Pblacksaw said...

Paul~ Thanks

Loves2ride~ Oh No I never forget my readers... I have been real busy.. I will be back on Monday..

PJ~ Everything is about normal.. well maybe a little off of normal..
Maybe I have memory overload..I have went through a blue gazillion pictures this last two weeks for a video project I am working on..

Thanks to all who have visited here!
Patsy

Frugal Vicki said...

I really like the top ones. Those are good to remember!