Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three for Thursday... Musical!

"I don't care much about music. What I like is sounds." ~ Dizzy Gillespie

"If you look deep enough you will see music; the heart of nature being everywhere music."
~ Thomas Carlyle


"You are the music while the music lasts." ~ T.S. Eliot


This weeks Thursday Challenge is Music..

~ "MUSIC" (Guitar, Playing an Instrument, Things that make sounds, iPods, Sheet Music, Noisy Things,...)

#1-}

Maya plays a kazoo on the Plaza in Santa Fe.. New Mexico! We danced and sang .. Drank coffee and watched a bull dog leap from his masters.. rainbow striped.. boxer brief.. clad butt... Oh what fun.. I miss the plaza!


#2-}

Mason plays music on recycled brake drums and rotors and on a twisting turning set of pipes at the Children's Museum in New Mexico... I love their outside musical instrument center.. Made from all recycled parts they have giant wind chimes and twisting pipes and boards and many many musical noisy things..


#3-}



Listening to the music of night birds outside my window... I think of all the ways to make music.. singing... laughing... drumming.... shaking a dried gourd.. The howl of a dog accompanying a siren.. the creak of old bones when I get up and around... a baby's breathing is the sweetest music I know of and Dave's quiet snores is the music I listen to the most.. Where do you find music? I find music everyday.. somewhere.. For me.. the best music is the simple music of everyday life! Have a wonderful.. musical day!
Patsy

No comments: