Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am Honored with an Award!



I am honored today to have been chosen by the fine folks over at Politicus.US as a recipient of the Best Blog award.

This award originated at WillOaks Studio a wonderful blog that I visit regularly.

The rules of the award state that you must post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted you this award and a link to his/her blog. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you’ve awarded to let them know they have been chosen. The following are my choices for blogs that I have only just discovered and I do think they are worth a visit from you...


1-) English Wilderness~ do you love Photo's? check out these!

2-) Sunday Blues~ Bounless thoughts of a Filipino Mom!

3-)The Homemaking Cottage~ I love the wreaths!

4-)Writer.Mother. Wife.~ I too am all three.. I like her!

5-) invisible impressions...~ something interesting to read!

6-)Gothic Faery Tales~ not bedtime stories for the kiddies!

7-)Here Comes the Bride~ have an inspired wedding!

8-) Here and Now 4 Angel~ Healing words.. I love her poetry!

9-) Gewgaw writings- Baubles and bits of writing..

10-) West of Mars~ I like fictional worlds!

11-)The Ranting Willow- No Weeping.. writing is allowed!

12-)Secret Forest~ sometimes I laugh.. sometimes I am drawn into thought..

13-)The Ups, Downs and Sometimes Insane World of Freelance Writing~ a bit of this and a bit of that...

14-)Living and Writing in China~ long drinks and writing.. what more could one need?

15-)Internation Musing- bloggers from several different countries write about
politics, cultures, religions, art, daily life, always something to enjoy!

10 comments:

J. M. P. said...

Congratulations for you award, you deserve it! And thank you very much for including me in the list, you cheered up my day.

Unknown said...

The same from me, always a pleasure to read your blog and thanks! I shall choose some blogs!!
Kindest
hans

~willow~ said...

Congratulations on your award! And thank you for having No Weeping Allowed / The Ranting Willow among your Awardees; I appreciate you thinking of me :)

j.cole said...

Congrats Patsy...i do enjoy reading your blog. jeanette

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Aww, Patsy, thank you. I like stopping in here to see what's up with you, so that makes this all the more special.

The Bee said...

Congratulations on the awards!!

Arlene deWinter said...

Patsy!
Thank you I am honored you liked Gothic Faery Tales and gave me an award. Congratulations to you too!
I am so happy to get it for my fiction blog as that is the closest to my heart.
Your blog is cool too -- I will have to give it a deeper read. You have a great sense of humor!
I know exactly who to give an award to
as well.
Warm Wishes,
Arlene deWinter

ARINDAM DEY said...

Thank you so much for the award mam! Its a great honor and a great boost to go on further and attempt finer works. I have been visiting your blog too and its a great read as well.

Thank you once again!

P.S.: I shall be posting my list of the fifteen blogs soon.

Regards,
Arin

Lee said...

Thanks for the follow and for stopping by!!

Karen Carr said...

Thanks so much for the award and you are awesome for getting one. Love your blog, off to read more!

PS -- I'm in North Carolina...sister state.