Monday, October 26, 2009

Bewitched!!


"Bewitched is half of everything" ~ Nelly Sachs


"Bewitched, bothered and bewildered am I." ~ Lorenz Hart


Today the theme on Moody Monday is Bewitched! What a fitting theme for this time of year.. when the spooks and spirits and yes.. even the witches are stirring.. searching for the sweet energy of chocolate!!

~Bewitched~
spellbound, enthralled, captivated

Though Maya was enthralled by the late night frog hunt.. she wasn't nearly as captivated by my story... My own little princess scoffed at my fairy tale!!
"Oh Grand-Patsy... neither of these is a handsome prince.. Bewitched by a wicked spell.. They absolutely will NOT turn back if I give them a kiss... Can't you see.. they are just FROGS!"

Have a wonderful night.. allow life to bewitch you!!
Patsy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what an adorable little girl! you weren't really trying to get her to kiss a frog, were you...hehehe

have a great day patsy...hugz!

Pblacksaw said...

PJ~ Yea... I was.. But she was smarter than that..
Patsy