Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to Wednesday~ a day for Weirdness!







"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing." ~ Meg Chittenden

"Speak the truth in a million voices. It is silence that kills." ~ Catherine of Siena

"The devil's voice is sweet to hear." ~Stephen King


Welcome to another batch of weird questions for Wednesday. I actually had to dig for these since the regular weird sight hasn't been up-dated today. It's kinda weird; they usually have plenty of questions.. some too weird even for me. I hope you enjoy today's weird questions and my equally weird answers.

1:) You are in the Witness Protection Program and must invent a new first, last, and middle name. What’s your new name? ~ Wow. can't I just use one of my old names.. No one knows My middle name anyway. How about I use the name I used to sign into clubs with when I was single? I like my name. I don't want a new name. Why am I hiding anyway. Did I see something at the hotel that I shouldn't have seen? Can I take my kids and Grand kids into hiding too? Is Dave allowed to go?I don't think I'm going either.. what if I don't like it where ever y'all put me? Wait now, can I have chickens there? OK.. OK.. OK.. alright already.. My new name is Emily Ann Cooper.. but I still don't want to go!

2:) You can press a button that will make any one person you choose explode. Who are you going to blow up?
What a loaded question... just one person huh? I have a list that I will have to look over.. yes I actually have a list.. It's my @sh cutting list... it's pretty short too... I used to just jump right in.. But there was this promise I made to my Daddy about one of my children being an adult before I might have to go to jail.. All my children are grown now though.. Hmmm.. Just one person huh? Can I tie two together or three? Maybe I can lure the others close to the boom! Hurt their ears a little at least? I'll be honest with you.. I looked over the list and honestly I decided that blowing any of these people up would be way to kind and quick.. I'm weird that way I reckon.. I'd rather just keep their name on my list and one day when they cross me in just the right place and the right time.. I'll be on them like stink on a pile... They will wish I had blown them up... then again maybe I'll just leave them alone.. Daddy said what goes around comes around and if that's true I might even feel sorry for them some day.. in fact looking over the list I sorta feel sorry for them already.. But now if I can tie them all together somehow.. then the BOOM will be on!

3:) You meet a wizard in downtown Chicago. The wizard tells you he can make you more attractive if you pay him money. When you ask how the process works, the wizard points to a random stranger. The wizard says, “I will now make them a dollar more attractive.” He waves his magic wand. Ostensibly, this person does not change at all; as far as you can tell, nothing it different. But – somehow – this person is suddenly a little more appealing. The tangible difference is invisible to the naked eye, but you can’t deny that this person is vaguely sexier. This wizard has a weird rule, though – you can only pay him once. You can’t keep giving him money until you are satisfied. You can only pay him one lump sum up front. How much cash do you give the wizard?
~ This question is just weird.. Why am I in Chicago? Did I get stranded there again while flying somewhere? Am I sure this is a real wizard and not some street freak stealing my money? And anyway why would I think some stranger is sexier? Did I find him or her sexy to begin with? Who thinks up these questions? Can I just walk away from the wizard or will he then take away all my own "sexy?" Can I run from the wizard or will he wave his wand and bring me right back? I'm going to give the wizard five dollars.. That is enough to get him a drink if he is a street freak without breaking my pocket book and I'm already sexy enough.. much more and I'll be so sexy no one would dare to approach me.. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm in Chicago.... Maybe the wizard will just send me back home for free!

4:)Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say? ~
First of all, I never speak without thinking. I learned a long time ago that you can't call back words. I try not to say hurtful and mean things. Only a very few times have I let something mean slip out and that was usually when some idiot made me madder than a hornet quicker than my mind could keep up. That doesn't happen to me often. I can say some things that people think is meant to hurt.. if the truth hurts then I am sorry that you were hurt.. Maybe you should work to change the truth.. I have seen people talking and thought to myself and sometimes even said to others; " I'd like to be a fly on that wall!" I wouldn't want to hear all conversations.. I don't think what others think of me is really any of my business. They are entitled to dislike me if they so choose. I won't care if they don't like me. I'm weird like that! I guess if I have to choose one I'd like to hear any conversation.. I sure hope I don't have to listen to boring stuff or worse; weird sexual conversations.. I'm looking for ear plugs right now!!! On second thought~ (are second thoughts allowed?) Maybe I'll just choose take back what ever I say.

5:) Have you ever played naked twister? ~
I am sitting here in from of My own personal computer and just shivered at the thought of seeing anyone play twister naked... When I was ten I got a twister game for Christmas from "Uncle J" ( not his real name of course!). He gave us all games that year... Well except Jimmy... he gave Jimmy Lincoln Logs... He was too old for Lincoln logs I guess... Jimmy cursed and carried on.. anyway back to twister.. We all gathered in the living room... us kids and the grown ups and His fancy kids too. We were going to play twister. We spun the little thing and it said left foot green. and by the time it got to me and right foot blue there were foots and hands on every single dot. "Uncle J" said just stack them up and that's when My Daddy said .." that's enough of that twisting and stretching and rubbing and stacking up stuff.".. I looked at daddy and he was frowning over his glasses and I quickly folded up the dotted mat and put it and the spinner back in the box. I ran to my room and shoved the game on the closet shelf where it stayed until I got married. I left it there on that shelf and if someone else didn't take it then it was most likely still there when they pulled that trailer away a few years ago. When I got divorced I went to a party once and out came the twister game.. they weren't naked while I was there but they were making the game into something that made me want a shower..I'm pretty sure they got naked after I left.. Nope I have never played naked twister.. Don't you think it would be weird? Wouldn't stuff that isn't meant to be twisted get in the way? Wasn't twister designed for kids? Why is it that some people want to play a kids game naked.. there are so many weird people in the world!

Well there are five more weird questions for you to laugh at and enjoy with their weird answers too. I used to think that the world was a bright ans Sunny place.... the truth is that there are a lot of weird people in the world and almost all of us have some weird habits... yes even me! At least I don't play naked twister... I guess I shouldn't knock it without trying it so maybe I'll try to find a group to play at my house next week.... See I can be weird too.. I can just see me telling my kids I played naked twister.. I wonder if they have played.. I'm going to email them all and ask.. Now see what you have done with that weird question!!! Now I'm acting all weird and stuff.. That naked twister thing is going to cause me to have nightmares tonight! I'm thinking I'll go for a midnight swim and practice some of my twister moves in water.. Now how weird is that?? I hope you have enjoyed tonight's weird questions.. Have a wonderful weird Wednesday!
Patsy

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

This one wins the "Most Favorite Weird Award" from me!! I don't know how to give you a big fancy award like you posted about...but you are always #1 with me!

Pblacksaw said...

Sunshine~ thanks! I don't really need an award I am glad to have people who read my stuff.
Patsy